Lazy vs. Professional Creative Entrepreneur
Creative Marketing Show – Creative Business & Marketing Podcast
Business and marketing for photographers and creative professionals.
Are you a creative professional? Are you a lazy creative? Do you have a professional creative business? What is the difference? Does it mean you work harder as a professional and a lazy entrepreneur does nothing. Let’s explore this idea.
Links For Email Subscribers:
- Podcast: Lazy vs. Creative Entrepreneur Creative Business Show 481
- Live YouTube: Lazy vs. Creative Entrepreneur show 481
It doesn’t matter if you are lazy or a professional creative, you need to get your first or new clients. The video above shares 3 ways to get your first or new clients.
One of the most important things you can do to get clients fast is to partner with other creatives or business owners. These are people who have the same or a similar target market. You can work together to serve the needs of people who have a specific want or problem.
Of course, you can lean on family and friends. However, you should have a plan and give them the tools to refer you. Often your family and friends want to help you, but they don’t know what to look for while living their daily lives. Help them.
Last is social media. As creatives we have the luxury of having something interesting to share in social spaces. Take advantage and expand your world with your interesting work, stories, concepts and information. Social media can help you stake your claim as an expert in your creative field.
Podcast Show Notes:
- Podcast host: Rosh Sillars
- Photography Pricing Article
- Creative Entrepreneur Show – A podcast to support you with creative business and marketing strategy. Crack your combination code and share your story with the world. We are about digital marketing, social media and business ideas for photographers and creative professionals.
- Unique Success Combination Download — http://bit.ly/getmyusc
- YouTube – Photography Business (No new videos after 2020)
- YouTube – Creative Entrepreneurs
- Amazon Author Profile
- Twitter @roshsillars
- iTunes Marketing Podcast – subscription (free)
- Stitcher Radio – Creative Marketing Show
- Comment line: 64-
newrosh-1 (646 397 6741)
- Email Rosh Sillars
- Digital marketing company
Leave a Reply