Here are some interesting facts and ideas found in recent studies that might help you create new, innovative, and smart marketing decisions:
- A recent study observed that 1oo percent of people using search look at the organic results. (source)
- The same study mentioned above observed that only 24.5 percent (on average) looked at the paid advertisements on the right side of the search page. (source)
- Social media is not killing e-mail; it remains a vital method of communication for all age groups. (source)
- According to the agency, Merkle, 87 percent of Internet users checked personal e-mail daily in 2010. This rate has been consistent the last four years. Another reminder that e-mail is not dead.
- One in 5 consumers who complain to brands via Twitter or Facebook want a response within the hour. (source)
- People are making more decisions in real-time. (source)
- Online video usage is up 45 percent since last year. (source)
How would you apply the above information?