Is Cheap Photography hurting your business?
This is a big topic in the photography community. Anabel DFlux writes about this topic at Digital Photography School. The video above is my reaction and insight to the 6 topic headlines in the article and her conclusion.
I talk a lot about photography pricing on this blog, podcast and YouTube channel. There are many factors to consider, and you as a photographer need to decide who you want as a photography client before you develop your pricing strategy.
We talk about adding value to your brand, yet, is this really the solution? Is it harder than just creating a brand or is creating a brand really hard?
The article covers 6 reasons why cheap photographers are not hurting your photography business.
- There is a client for everyone
- Client priorities are not always the same as yours
- Some clients will eventually understand the price versus value point
- Express your value and stand by your worth
- Find your demographic and market to them!
- Stop worrying about what others are doing and charging
- Conclusion – which you can read on her post.